Children learn through their play, so we develop a weekly program (displayed on the little room door) that challenges children to explore and interact with their peers, teachers and the environment around them.
Our school readiness program has been developed to cover all the developmental areas which will assist children to make a smooth transition to ‘big school’.
We aim to provide a service that meets the individual needs and interests of children and their families.
Grouping of Children
We have varied group times during the day.
- Large group time - all children.
- Small group time - 4/5 yrs (schoolies), 3/4 yrs (stars), 2/3 yrs (jelly babies).
- Music and Movement - all children.
- Story time - all children.
Important Centre Information
- Hours - 8.15am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- We close on public holidays (fees payable with makeup days available)
- Fees - We request that all fees are paid weekly by direct debit.
- Fees are paid for the days your child is booked into preschool, including times when your child is absent due to illness or public holidays.
- Makeup days are available but are subject to vacancy being available.
- Government regulations require you to sign your child in and out of the preschool.
- All items of clothing, lunch box and drink bottles need to be labelled with your child's name.